Wednesday, May 11, 2005

FIRST CREW MEETING - Worcester

James: We gathered the small crew in the video studio in the Digital Arts Centre. I laugh now because my diary says "I'm not sure if this is a dream team, but it is a team". I'm incredibly fickle. These guys were lifesavers when the shoot began. Most were based in Worcester except Larry Smith, who is an old friend of mine. I felt happier having him there because I knew that if everything went wrong we could get by on Larry, myself and Gab.

Gabby: Hurrah! The team meeting I had been wanting for so long. I was always aware that Peppermint wouldn't be possible without the crew, so to have them all in the same room, and committed was a real step forward. As I handed out the scripts however, I got the distinct impression that no one quiet believed we would actually pull this off.